Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ta Rosa and Ruth Eichner's Sweet-and-Sour Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 yellow onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?