Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
TV's Grits Casserole
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|