Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shoyu sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or maple syrup)
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers
- 8 ounces of tempeh, cut into 1/3-inch thick strips
- 1 small basket of cherry tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (or maple syrup)
- scant 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce, cored, then cut into 1/4-inch ribbons
- 1-2 large avocados, mashed with a pinch of salt just before assembling
- 4 or 8 extra-thin slices of hearty whole grain bread, well toasted
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?