Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
TJ's Creamy Salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons salsa verde (green salsa)
- 3 tablespoons red salsa
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Mexican-style chili powder with lime (such as Tajin® fruit seasoning)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|