Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
T-Bone Steak Dressed in the Posto Style
- 2 T-bone steaks (about 1¼ pounds each), cut 1 inch thick
- 4 strips thinly sliced smoked bacon
- 1 cup fresh fava beans, blanched and peeled, or thawed frozen baby lima beans
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ cups dry red wine
- ½ cup beef broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 701kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (84%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|