Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Szechwan Tofu with Mustard Greens and Chinese Cabbage
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons minced, seeded jalapeno
- 1 pound firm or extra firm tofu
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 6 cups coarsely chopped mustard greens
- 3 cups coarsely chopped Chinese cabbage
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons mirin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 392kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 28g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|