Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Szechuan pepper chicken with tomato chilli jam
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Szechuan peppers
- tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil , plus a little extra for frying
- 250g ripe tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 2 thumb-sized red chillies , seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , peeled
- 30g raisins
- 2cm piece ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- 150g soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 50ml red wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?