Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|