Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Syrup on the Bottom French Toast Casserole
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 pound) loaf challah bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|