Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large beet, peeled and quartered (omit if pickling tomatoes)
- One of the following (if you want to mix cauliflower and turnips, use half the amount of each):
- 1 head cauliflower, broken by hand into florets
- ½ medium-size head green cabbage, cored and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 pounds turnips (about 4 large), peeled and sliced into ¼-inch-thick rounds, then sliced again into semicircles
- 7 medium-size very firm (almost unripe) yellow or green tomatoes, left whole
- 4 cups cold water
- 1½ cups white vinegar
- 4½ tablespoons coarse or kosher salt
- 4 large cloves garlic, cut into halves
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 53kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|