Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sylvia's Shrimp Supper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 (4 ounce) cans small shrimp, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|