Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sylvester Graham's Crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup mild, light-colored honey, such as clover or wildflower
- 1½ cup graham or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|