Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds yellow squash, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces American cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 20 buttery round crackers, crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|