Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swordfish with Thyme-Scented Asparagus
- 4 swordfish steaks (each about 1 inch thick and 6 ounces)
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
- Fragrant extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice (from 4 to 6 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2½ tablespoons floral honey, such as orange blossom honey
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
- 1½ pounds thin asparagus, trimmed
- ½ cup fish stock, store-bought fish stock, or bottled clam juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- Flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|