Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swordfish with Olive, Pine Nut, and Parsley Relish
- 4 5- to 6-ounce swordfish steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced shallots
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted brine-cured green olives, quartered lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?