Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swordfish in a Garlicky Broth, Bagnara Style
- 2 skinless fresh swordfish steaks, about 3/8 inch (9 millimeters) thick and 5 to 6 ounces (160 grams) each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 1 large garlic clove, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, preferably salt-packed, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 259kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|