Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swordfish Calabrian Style
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh swordfish, cut into chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 (19 ounce) can fava beans, drained
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|