Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Steak Quick and Easy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds cube steaks, pounded thin and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|