Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Steak Italian Style
- 1 pound round steak, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 (16 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|