Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 2 to 2.5 pound round or top round steak, about an inch thick
- A couple tablespoons of flour
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp grapeseed oil, or other high smoke point oil for browning (canola)
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups pured tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 2 teaspoons each of fresh thyme, sage, marjoram, or 1/2 teaspoon each of dried
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?