Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Green Beans
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.2g|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|