Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chocolate Meringue Globes
- 8 large egg whites (1 cup)
- Pinch salt
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 cups ground blanched almonds, about 8 ounces
- 3½ ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 ounces dark or milk chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cookie sheets or jelly-roll pans covered with parchment or foil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 166kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|