Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Cheese and Black Olive Fondue
- 8 oz Emmentaler cheese, grated 250 g
- 8 oz Gruyere cheese, grated 250 g
- 1½ tbsp all-purpose flour 22 mL
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1¼ cups dry white wine 300 mL
- 3 tbsp black olives, chopped 45 mL
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|