Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard with Raisins and Almonds
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 bunches Swiss chard, center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut into 2-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 1 Fresno chile or red jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?