Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard with Pinto Beans and Goat Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch Swiss chard - rinsed, stems removed and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|