Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard with Lentils and Feta Cheese Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup small-dice yellow onion (from about 1/2 medium onion)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup brown or green lentils
- 2 cups water
- 12 ounces Swiss chard (about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more for seasoning
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?