Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Tzatziki (Yogurt Dip)
- 1 cup finely chopped Swiss chard leaves (ribs removed)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- A dash of cayenne
- 3 (9-inch diameter) pita breads, cut like a pie into triangles
- Olive oil for drizzling on to the pita bread
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?