Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Tamales Recipe
- 30 corn husks
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, stems removed and leaves halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 medium serrano chiles, seeded, ribs removed, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 1/2 cups masa harina, such as Maseca
- 3 3/4 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups cold lard or vegetable shortening
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled queso fresco
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?