Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 6 ounces jumbo pasta shells (about 20 shells)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for salting the water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 pound Swiss chard, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 cups whole-milk
- (about 16 ounces)
- 3/4 cup loosely packed grated Parmesan cheese, finely grated on the small holes of a box grater (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups marinara or
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?