Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Strudel
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (about 10 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (about 16 × 12 inches each), thawed if frozen
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 154kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|