Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Ricotta Gnudi with Fall Mushrooms
- 1 pound Swiss chard, stem ends trimmed
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces) plus additional for serving
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped shallot (about 1 large)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour plus additional for shaping dumplings
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 shallots, thickly sliced
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms (such as shiitake, chanterelle, and crimini), stems trimmed and reserved, caps thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?