Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Malfatti with Sage Brown Butter
- 6 bunches Swiss chard, center ribs and stems removed (about 2 1/2 pounds), or two 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/4 cups whole-milk ricotta, drained
- 4-5 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour plus more
- 12 sage leaves, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?