Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss Chard Lasagna with Ricotta and Mushroom
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 pound Swiss chard, center rib and stem cut from each leaf
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/3 cups chopped onion
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 7 x 3-inch lasagna noodles
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 15-ounce container whole-milk ricotta cheese (preferably organic), divided
- 6 ounces Italian Fontina Cheese, coarsely grated (about 1 1/2 cups packed), divided
- 8 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Test-kitchen tip: To test for doneness, insert the blade of a small knife deep into the center of the lasagna for 30 seconds. remove the knife and feel the blade. If it's hot, so is the lasagna.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?