Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swiss-Style Veal and Mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds veal for stew
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|