Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups uncooked sushi (sticky) or medium-grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) package baked tofu, cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 100.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|