Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swen's Smokehouse Beef Jerky
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cranberry-grape juice
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (such as Soy Vay®)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce (such as A1®)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into 1/4 inch slices against the grain
- 4 cups wood chips, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|