Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet-n-Hot Beer Bratwurst Skillet
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef bratwursts
- 1 (16 ounce) package spicy beef bratwurst
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup canned jalapeno pepper slices
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|