Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweetcorn fritters with slow-cooked tomatoes
- 6 large, ripe plum tomatoes , halved
- pinch of sugar
- avocado cream, (see bottom of page) to serve
- 450g sweetcorn - use fresh, frozen (defrosted) or canned (drained)
- 175g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs and 2 yolks, beaten
- 125ml milk
- 25g butter , melted
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- red chilli , deseeded and finely diced
- juice lime
- 25g feta cheese , crumbled
- 1 tbsp each chopped basil and parsley
- olive oil , for frying
- 200g large black olives , stoned and chopped
- 4 large handfuls rocket
- drizzle olive oil
- squeeze lime juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?