Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lamb sweetbreads
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A pot of water (enough to happily cover the sweetbreads)
- A healthy splash of white wine
- Cloves of garlic
- A bundle of thyme and parsley tied together
- Black peppercorns
- A splash of olive oil
- A knob of unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 291mg (97%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|