Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds pork spareribs, well trimmed, cut into single ribs (about 8 to 9 ribs)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1-inch-diameter 1/2-inch-thick slices peeled fresh ginger, smashed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinkiang vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?