Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar or other white vinegar
- 1/3 cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener (or substitute sugar)
- Salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins removed (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|