Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet-and-Sour Cherry Turnovers with Goat Cheese Cream
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 1/2 cups pitted sour cherries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 2-inch piece vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?