Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet-and-Sour Brisket with Shallots and New Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 5 large soft dates (such as Medjool), pitted
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 16 large shallots, peeled
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 4 3/4- to 5- pound flat-cut (also called first-cut) brisket, trimmed of all but 1/4 inch of fat
- 1 1/2 cups canned tomato puree
- 16 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter red-skinned new potatoes, scrubbed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?