Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet potato shepherd's pie
- For the sweet potato topping:
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 medium or large regular potato
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- For the bolognaise:
- 800g lean beef mince
- 1 stick celery(optional)
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 2 large/3 small bay leaves
- 1 tsp garlic puree/ 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- tsp chilli powder or to taste
- tsp mustard powder/wholegrain mustard
- 1 medium tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium carton (about 500g) tomato passata
- 2 cubes frozen leaf spinach or a handful chopped fresh
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?