Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet potato falafels with coleslaw
- 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes , about 700g/1lb 9oz in total
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- handful coriander leaves , chopped
- juice lemon
- 100g plain or gram flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat houmous
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 small onion , finely sliced
- 1 medium carrot , grated
- each white and red cabbage , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?