Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet potato & spinach bake
- 300ml single cream (or double cream for a really creamy texture)
- 1 garlic clove , peeled
- 2 sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 250g bag frozen spinach
- freshly grated nutmeg
- butter , for greasing
- 850g sweet potatoes , peeled and thinly sliced (about 3mm thick)
- 25g grated hard cheese , such as cheddar, Parmesan or veggie alternative
- 2 lamb chops
- few sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 1 tsp olive oil per portion
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?