Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet potato & Cheshire cheese souffls
- 25g butter , plus extra for buttering the ramekins
- 3 tbsp Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), finely grated
- 350g sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 150ml milk
- 75g Cheshire cheese , crumbled
- a pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?