Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet peach trifles
- 2 vanilla pods
- 2 rounded tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 500ml milk
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter , softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp lemon curd
- 4 large or 6 medium peaches , each cut into 6 wedges
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 8 tbsp sweet white wine such as Muscat (or water)
- 284ml carton double cream , lightly whipped
- vanilla sticks
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?