Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Tart Pineapple Fritters
- 8-10 slices pineapple, canned or fresh
- 2-3 tablespoons rice wine or rum (optional)
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 4 cups (1 L) frying oil
- 1 cup (150 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (75 g) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) tepid water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (112%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|