Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet and Tangy Sauteed Collard Greens
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Vidalia or other sweet onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds collard greens - rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|